<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I just don't seem to have much to say. Work's good, life's good...I DID fall on my butt today on the way out to the car, that could have been improved upon. (Technically I fell forward and just landed on wrists and knees, but "fell on my wrist" doesn't have the same ring.) We have to decide about doing a second year in the next month, a decision I'm really not ready to make at all. I hope I start taking on more responsibility in the classroom, though...that hasn't happened as much as I'd like and I'm not sure how pushy to be. I'll really have to think about what a second year will bring...I think lots, but maybe including frustration as I feel like I'm getting more and more capable and my available skill set is getting utilized less! Mom and Care came to visit and take me out to dinner yesterday, and that was lovely...flu hit the school today...break was wonderful AND the first day back was a SNOW DAY so we got an extra vacation day that was a total gift...got to talk to Missa over email for a few days while she was at the big island, always exciting...Bright's life is hilarious and I love it...reading some good books...New Year's Eve was low key eating dip, going out to dinner, and eating a yummy Bailey's cheesecake, AND I stayed up 'til midnight. Party animal, I know, you don't have to tell me. ;-)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com