<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 03, 2005

Today I took cold medicine during the day in an attempt to banish the stuffy nose and sneezing I had going on. I was hoping to be able to lean over kids' papers without immediately having to blow my nose. Instead, it knocked me out. Non-drowsy my ass! As I mentally slumped to the floor I looked helplessly at John and made some weak arm motions that probably vaguely pantomimed sleep. "Lie down. If you can get that far, go nap on the nurse's cot. Or go home!" My head hit the desk and I was out for 15 minutes until I heard little voices concernedly saying, "Miss K doesn't feel well!" and roused myself. I spent the rest of the day with the sneezy feeling but unable to sneeze, so if that's the best meds can do, no thanks! I think bed early tonight, yah?

After work I headed to the library to pick up Pomegranate Soup for reading and discussion on WRWF. I also did a little research and basically pretended I was a student for two hours or so, which was great fun.

"A year from now you may have wished you started today." Karen Lamb
"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation." Plato
"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." Marcel Proust
Love!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com