<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I would like to report that I just got a hit on this website for someone searching "nervous breakdown party." That cracked me up.

How do more teachers not turn into homicidal maniacs if their feet always hurt as much as mine do? I need to brush my teeth, and change, and plug in the computer so it doesn't die, but ONE MORE STEP WILL BE AGONY. I'll get up to plug the heating pad in and wrap it around my feetsies, no way I'm making it down the hall though.

I walked in tonight and almost cried with joy because I realized that the weekend's combined leftovers mean dinner tomorrow, no cooking and no ordering (and no spending). It's the little things, really.

I was standing outside watching four square when I glimpsed a reflection off of one of the doors of a woman in a black skirt, white blouse, looking professional and teacherly, and I swear that it took me about seven seconds of looking around wondering who was out there with me on the playground before I realized that it WAS me.

I want to tell stories about my kids but I don't want to get fired. So if you want to know them, let me know. ;-)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com