<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 22, 2005

I'm pleased that Vy has joined the evil ranks, and I'll put up the link just as soon as I remember how. ;-) I'm such a Luddite that I have to relearn it each time. Thank goodness Bright prods me as often as she long-distance can.

Thanks for all your lovely birthday wishes! I especially loved the ones that came through the mail, as y'all know, those are my favorites! The cell phone messages and emails and home calls were great too; it was nice to hear from you and special to be thought of.

If you're reading this and don't have a blog yet, give in. I promise, it'll be interesting once we're all actually doing things. LIKE MOVING IN ONE WEEK. As always, I'm not ready for change, more than slightly terrified, and (still) pretending it's not happening. So far that's working ok, I'll let you know how it works once I actually have to get in the car and go. ;-)

One week til I'll have something to say and no Internet with which to say it...dun dun dun.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com