<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 17, 2005

Using Tom may be a copout, Brightski, but I'll give it to you.

Lessee. First week back. As of this moment I have put four things in the mail to various sick/hurt/in the middle of nowhere friends. None of these have been thank you notes for graduation presents. Oops. My wonderful Nana has decided to share some of her money while she's around to see the good it does--which I think is a fabulous idea and much more fun than a regular will. I think I'll block most of it off and direct it to the "Christine eating while she slaves for rich kids" fund. ;-) But it seems like such a cool present should go to something cool as well. Hmm...

I have been sleeping a ton. I've filled 4 trashcans and 2 baskets of give-away so far. I also rearranged all of the downstairs shelves. I love micro-managing! I read another book today, Liars and Thieves, a relatively typical spy drama. I'm a sucker for this stuff. A moth just landed on my foot, which is as good a sign as any that it's time to turn out the lights!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com