<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 06, 2005

ROLL CALL!

Who ARE you? Since everyone's graduated the people reading this have switched around, as far as I can guess from the cities looking at this. But there's still a bunch of people looking. Leave a comment if you're reading and let me know who all is reading this thing anyway. I know there are a bunch of people from this school--Bright? Andrea? Who else, I know there are some randoms? Who's in Illinois? I'm guessing Morocco is Jameson :-) How about Virginia, who are you? Drew, is that you in CT? Alissa, I haven't seen DC in a while! You on vacation? Who's in California?

You don't need an account to leave a comment, just say hi. As a reward, I'll post some of the great searches that people have used to find me (and I think mostly have been disappointed by!). C'mon, bribe me. ;-)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com