<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

"If this were a horror movie, I'd be the only one to survive, because *I'M* a virgin." Brightski, while we were walking through dark creepy woods and then deserted eerily lit parking lots. Said quite smugly, and very self-satisfied. Soo funny.

I'm making the most of this last time at Dartmouth. Hung out on the Green with Annie for a while today, and then Missa joined us. We read and chatted and got a little tan, which was nice. Got a yummmmy bagel at the bagel store. (Side note: I have discovered so many wonderful things during the last few weeks. It's driving me nuts that I didn't know them longer. Like, it's incredibly easy to rent DVDs from the library, and they have tons. The bagel store has cinnamon sugar bagels without raisins, which is the best idea ever. I love Jewel of India, and Indian food in general. WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS STUFF SOONER??) Went to a sex talk at Theta--elementary, didn't learn anything new, but it was still funny. Senior Tales with Missa and Bright, saw a bunch of people I hadn't in a while and lots of Thetas. Then we hung out with Bright, Annie, and Missa and went down to Tom Dent cabin with a bunch of random people to hear some guitar music. Now I'm going to watch a movie with Mark.

And the other night, we had a night of Contact and Catch-phrase and Balderdash that was awesome. Andrea (the host), Vy, Bright, Mark, Tasha, Lis, Jeeves, Carl, and Chris L. (hadn't seen him in forever!) all played for a long time. I LOVE smart people; it is probably what I'll miss most about being in college. Random word games and fun facts and people who learn like they breathe, naturally and constantly (and enjoyably!). I am already going through withdrawal. I'm going to miss it so much.

(Reward post will be next, if you're good. ;-))

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com