<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I am not a college student anymore. This is very depressing. I did something dumb earlier and said, "I go Dartmouth!" but that was a lie. :-(

Now here's the post I promised, even though lots of you never said hello. People have checked in from almost all the states, England, Poland, India, Morocco, and Malaysia. And here are some of the searches that got them here:
"flexitarian"
"romantic relationship progressing"
"www.hot sexys model" -# 5 on yahoo
"brigit the midget" -(I have no idea, really)
"barefoot feet grody"
"6 Pack Stomachs" -# 4 on yahoo
"short skirt sexys"
"briermere farm, pie" -number 1 on yahoo. clearly i talk about pie too much...although that IS good pie.
"daniel villasenor" -this is a crime--he should be well known, he's so awesome..but my site pops up when you search for him
"irritating boss sayings"
"fucking Dartmouth mothers" -woooooow
"young girl lifeguards showing to [sic] much" -...
"red headed lezzies"

I'm not sure how MOST of those got connected to me, but it sure is funny to picture how annoyed people are when they get me instead of "brigit the midget" or "red headed lezzies." Odd. Very odd.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com