<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

First fireflies were out tonight! I haven't caught one yet, but they sure do look pretty in the evening.

I bought When Harry Met Sally with an old gift card I found while cleaning out my room. I am pleased. I also found out there is a country bar on Long Island, complete with mechanical bull. There really aren't words, and I can't wait to go!

Shopped for garden plants today with my Mom. The nursery was beautiful, with gorgeous plants and fountains and windchimes. We managed to escape without a fountain. Maybe I'll post pictures of the garden once I've planted it--Mom has a broken thumb so I'm in charge. ;-) We'll see how long it takes to actually get done! We also got catnip plants and I gave a leaf to the cat today...he ate it, then came in and PASSED OUT. He's still snoring next to me.

Looking forward to this weekend!! :-)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com