<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 23, 2005

I really am the worst procrastinator ever.

I feel no need to prove that here, because I have better things to do. Like read all of the "Tell Me About It" archives from 1998. I am so cool it hurts sometimes.

Send love to Care who ended up in the hospital this week. The mono's back, poor baby. So send good vibes her way.

In other news...I got a job offer! Celebrate, damn you! It is now significantly less likely that I am going to starve!!! Of course, if I get another I will be agonizing over which one to take, and I'll keep you updated. This one is a little more money than the one I thought I'd get, and is not in the middle of nowhere. Well actually, it is, but it's only 45 mins away from NYC. It's a lot less responsibility though, and I wouldn't have my own classroom, but I'd be an apprentice of sorts. I like that aspect less. And it's little kids while the others are high school, so the type of teaching is VERY different. I had such good "i belong here" vibes from the other two places that I'm still hoping to get offers at...but there are better things about this one. AAAAAH. Thoughts? Please? Help?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com