<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Yippee!

Clearly I can't stand being productive, as I have a test and essay due tomorrow that I haven't started working on. But I thought I'd document my success this week.

I was in the Vagina Monologues, and they were splendid. On Tuesday Mom came up to watch, and she, Mark, Vy, Annie, Andrea, and Lis got front row seats so they could watch and cheer me on! Despite freezing and blanking during the dress rehearsal, I did really well on stage. Did it again tonight (with Thetas as cheering squad but not the official group, sadly, I missed them!), and it went well again. And now I'm done! And can start working....riiight.

AND I was notified that I'd been granted an interview at one of the jobs I'm applying for! Only a phone interview, with a real interview as round 3 if I do ok then, but I'm still really excited and happy about it!

That's my big news; hope everyone had Happy Valentine's Days.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com