<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Mich's fault--I'm singing along to "So this is love" from Cinderella. But the superior version by James Ingram. And I hosted Megan the other day when she was looking at Dartmouth. I feel like the tour was less than satisfying--we went to a rape talk and she got to hear lots of bitching about the things stolen out of sisters' rooms. And it was a Monday night...nothing going on at the house, and I was leading a big old discussion in class. Oh! Totally randomly then, I get included on this alum blitz war when I blitz an '03. One of them blitzes out that she was friends with a girl who went to high school with Lindsay Lohan. I figured she meant me but forgot it, since she was blitzing me, so I blitzed back and asked her who it was. "Michelle R.!" she said. I laughed so hard. Same week that I'd hosted Megan. Weird.

I know y'all read this, frickin comment occasionally!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com