<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I'm fine!

Not really. But nothing's wronger with me than I already knew about, if I may be allowed to make up a word and use an awkward sentence construction! If I never get stressed or eat anything fatty again I'll be fine. ;-) So therefore, I'm making a conscious decision not to be fine occasionally.

Christmas shopped for Mom, Care, and Mark...and that's about it. Daddy doesn't want anything and I think everyone else is taking the copout route of "we'll all go out to dinner and call it our present" which works nicely for a limited budget.

The Santa collection is up, lights and ornaments on the tree, and it's all looking great. I love being home for Christmas. I've gotten to spend time with Boo. I can't picture how we're going to interact when we're both older. I'm so glad I have a sister! We spend so much of our time laughing and joking and talking about everything. Nice to come home to live with one of my best friends!

Tucker's now got his bells on (and is very unhappy about it). Tiger's at the vet, so I'm a little worried about him, but hopefully he'll be fine.

I'm hungry! We have very little food here, so I'm going to go scavenge. Your turn, Brightski. ;-)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com