<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas was lovely, thanks. Had a very nice time, and everyone like the presents I got for him or her! Yes, even my mother. This is due entirely to the fact that I went jointsies with Care in every parental present. Yes, I did think of the phone cord she wanted, and was the mannikin for the beautiful sweaters, but it remains that had I bought the same presents alone, she'd have hated them all. It's a rule of nature.

Trying to decide what food to make on Wednesday for Catch-phrase extravaganza. I made dinner last night, Bright, and it was a hit. ;-)

Dad had visited Grandma last week in Florida when he was there on business and took her out to ice cream. She was delighted to meet him, thought he was very handsome, and enjoyed parading him around the nursing home. She then called home and screamed at my mom for not inviting her to the wedding and letting them meet sooner. (She was invited, 23 years ago!) He picked her up from the airport as well, and when she got here we sat and chatted on the couch while he made a fire. Grandma whispered to me secretively (and not entirely sure who I was), "I think I'm in love with my daughter's husband!"

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com