<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Goodness, I have been remiss.
Well, TTBHA are taking a little break, but they'll be back. I just don't have word open right now and I'm not up to it.
So...classes look good, social life looks good, theta looks AWESOME.
Goals of term:
1. Stay on top of shit. This is huge. And if I can do it for more than three days (with the help of iCal) it will hugely change my life.
2. Meet lots of people. Already met people. Going to meet lots more. And start an Atlas club. Yay.
3. Get good grades. Mostly just part of staying on top of shit.
4. Volunteer. For more than two hours a week. I used to spend that much time playing Snood, it should be possible.
5. Do cultural things. Included in this are movies, dance recitals, plays, concerts, documentaries, etc. Already have movies, concert, documentary, and dance scheduled as of this weekend.
6. Look cute. Ie, don't wear Dartmouth sweatshirt to class every day. Wear some of the cute clothes you own. This objective is really a first two weeks objective, after which time going to class wearing whatever becomes objective 6.
I think that's plenty...there were more but tonight were St. Paddy's meetings, featuring Guinness (why don't people like guinness?), Bailey's (self explanatory), and lime sherbert punch, and I have to say I got a lil buzzed. And then stopped by Sig Ep and Chi Gam in search of objective 2. Now I'm going to bed to stay on top of objectives 1 and 3.
Thetalove!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com