<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 10, 2004

240. Icicles
241. Gak
242. Play-doh
243. Cool license plates
244. Stickers
245. Silly dancing
246. Quoting a movie
247. Writing in the dark
248. Reading by flashlight
249. Prizes in cereal boxes
250. Cool cloud formations
251. Being outside when it starts to rain
252. Skipping
253. Blowing a good bubble with bubble gum
254. Taking a bath with a drink, a phone, and a book
255. Knowing all the words to an impossible song like One Week
256. Crazy people
257. Horses
258. Shakespeare

I am so busy!! I'm sorry for neglecting, but I was always on the go this last week.

Let's see...I went to my first photography class, which looks like it'll be really neat. Last weekend earned the nickname "Dancing Queen" out with the Thetas. (WOOT!) Melissa and I held the first meeting of our Ayn Rand Discussion Group, and it went so well! 9 people showed up, and everyone was so interesting. The conversation was great--people were really listening to each other and questioning. It was awesome. Went to a COSO meeting to see about getting recognized. Went to kickboxing. Went to three baseball games. (Swept both Penn, lost the first to Colombia and were winning the second when I just left. Mike pitched great!) Met with a professor and had a great talk. Went to Rush and had a GOOD time again. (My intro: "Hi. What do you love?" made for real conversation instead of, "what's your D plan and major?" I met so many girls I want!) Went to Cabinet. Went to wine tasting. (Liked the pinot grigio better than the Shiraz, surprisingly.) Went out for Jags' birthday, had a great dinner, and sang karaoke in a bar with the townies. Was dragged out dancing last night and tore up the floor with Jags. (Tonight we're at it again!) Spent two hours telling funny high school stories with the girls in Lone Pine. Went to all my classes, still got up in time to shower and dry hair every morning! (Miracle.) Next week all my volunteer stuff starts up, and we have pref night and bid acceptance. Ack! I have four huge things due this week and no time. (OK, yes, I'd have more time if I didn't dance or go to baseball, but those are just details.) On the agenda: start volunteering, run at least once, write a few letters, get papers done, keep going to class. ;-)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com