<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

216. ESP
217. Yellow
218. Matt Damon, Will Smith, Ben Affleck, John Cusack
219. Ring-pops
220. Op
221. Forgetting the date during summer
222. Chocolate
223. Grammar corrections
224. “Bloody Hell”
225. jelly beans
226. Finding out that a friend has read the same books you love
227. Stupid songs that are catchy
228. Old men playing baseball
229. Anchor + running lights
230. Chicken activists
231. Water like glass
232. Reflections
233. Good shampoo when you’re hugging someone
234. Geese + Swans
235. Scribbling
236. Sleigh-riding
237. Clock games
238. Not being able to stop laughing
239. Doing something nice + getting caught
240. Icicles
Question of the day: is it possible to have a mature relationship with someone you've stopped dating?
I believe it is. This is partly a function of my damned, damned inability to hold a grudge or stay mad. Partly just a sincere belief that when you like someone enough to want to date them, you probably like them enough to be friends too. Maybe after an initial cooling off period, but still. For instance: Vac. Unless we get married, we're never dating again, but we talk almost every day, know WAY too much about each other and each other's lives, and he is truly a best friend. This even though senior year he wrote death threats to boys I talked to after we broke up. Was it because we weren't that serious? We're both essentially good natured? Loved each other enough, were friends first, never saw each other naked? What's the factor that makes it so hard for people to be friends, or even friendly?

Anyway. Spellbound, great documentary, highly recommended.

Gah, too much class today. Grody. AND I went to a career services thing and am just as confused about my future. Wah. But had dinner and movie with my dorky, beloved girls, and it was terrific. Both watching it and watching it with them. I love Dartmouth.

RUSH this weekend. I'm excited, although it takes way too much time. I like meeting the girls, and spending time with the sisters, and being enthusiastic. I hope we get wonderful women--I'm pledge ed!

And I think I'm going to go read or play for a while. All objectives are still on. Nice. :-D

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com