<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Good times, good times.

Beaching, sunning, getting attacked by midgets, clubbing, dancing our brains out, getting up on the platforms, topless tanning, watching movies, watching really bad TV (General Hospital…I wonder if Carly and Sonny are going to get back together?), collecting shells, strolling on the beach, playing with my crazy family, lovely dinners, etc etc.

Quotes of the trip:
WOOT and SMAT
Jags: "I'm sick of shitty weather. Let's go to the equator next year. It has to be sunny there."
Me: "Oh yeah, Jags, cause there are no clouds on the equator?"
When we got sunburned: Jags: “We look like baboons. Let’s run around on all fours and throw shit at each other.”
“You lezzies have a nice night.” Boy who won $20 on a bet that we wouldn’t dance with him. At least he got the money, right?

We had such a good time! Oh, it was just great. Great weather, Jags made me buy nice clothes, we played like four year olds, table danced, and pretty much covered the whole spectrum of fun. I am more tan, blond, and ready to face the cold. I’m going to play with the pictures and get some of them up on my site too! Yay! :-)

And it's so good to talk to y'all again! Say hi say hi!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com