<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

91. Capture-the-Flag
92. Playgrounds
93. Swings
94. Talking on the phone
95. Ice skating
96. Taking pictures
97. Full moons
98. Badminton
99. Inside jokes
100. Little kid songs

Today was so busy at work! New guy started, so much to do, and it was so gorgeous out! Warm and sunny…as Vac says, thank god for skirt weather, if not for the same reason.

So tired, though. Commuting takes so damn much out of me. Get home, eat, watch Idol, and the night’s gone. Amazing.

My newest claim to fame is meeting Steve Schirripa. Talked to the guy on the phone a bunch of times, but had no idea he was on the Sopranos. But I went to his apartment today to get tickets to the premier…and now I know he’s Bobby Bacala. Woot!

So tired. Going to read and sleep. I’m so looking forward to being back on campus…but I will miss this whole book a day thing when I have no time for anything but schoolreading. Although this summer I had it figured out…10, even 5 minutes before bed makes me a happier human being. Must try to keep that up.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com