<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

146. Puddle-Jumping
147. No traffic
148. Swimming fully clothed
149. Watching boys act like idiots
150. Seeing someone show off for you
151. First snowfall
152. Leaves falling
153. Eating snow
154. New baby smell
155. New car smell
156. Nicknames
157. Songs that you know all the words to
158. Songs that make you cry
159. Songs with inside meaning
160. A perfect memory
161. Looking good
162. No homework
163. Organizing something
164. Finishing a good essay
165. Not having to BS
166. BSing

Ah, puddle jumping.

Me: I think i can tell what time it is reasonably accurately all day by how hungry i am.
Mich: And as to the telling time by how hungry you are thing -- I can't do that because I'm almost always hungry. Maybe that's why I have no sense of time? hmmm.

Boss: University of Chicago kid applying for an internship.
Big Boss: Oh no. Never again.
Me: Bad experience?
Boss: Yeah, the employee who lied about reading stuff.
Big Boss: No University of Chicago. And no blacks.
Boss: You didn’t just hear that.

I’m telling you, the man hates everyone. Women, all races and ethnicities, anyone who’s ever wasted his time, fat people, bald people, “humorless” people…cripes. It’s so horrifying that I almost feel bad for him. And I don’t think it’s a coincidence that he learned my name after I wore a skirt. He’s just truly appalling; every view that comes out of his mouth makes me want to kick him.
Big Boss: Boss, you’re humorless.
Boss: Whatever.
Big Boss: Oh yeah, Kristin said you’d be attractive if you weren’t so sullen.
~pause as Boss and I try to figure out who Kristin is~
Big Boss: Oh, Christine.
Boss+I: Oh really?

One more day…one more day.

In other news, I got a campus cupid match. I am so amused!

And in other other news, the facebook is officially the newest most fun procrastination/stalking tool. You can look people up, search based on knowing very little info, see pics, AND find out relationship status, what he/she is looking for, basically, as Bright said, “everything up to shoe size.” Well.

Two favorite quotes of the week from a blitz war:
Bri: go make a friend. though i do hope he shares your committment to our lord, jesus christ.
Jags: ill pray for you if you die
Goodness. The mileage some jokes have…well, I don’t think some of them will ever run out, frankly!
At least friends make it bearable, though. Things are much funnier when other people laugh with you, especially if it’s sympathetic laughter!
“I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.” Frank Lloyd Wright

Me: I’m hungry again.
Care: Big f***ing surprise.

Apparently it’s quote day in the blog!

I’m going to go pretend to do something productive.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com