<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

115. Having your hair played with
116. Joy + bubble baths
117. Massages
118. Foxes
119. Head stands and cannonballs in the pool
120. Finding something you thought you lost
121. Having a dog be happy to see you
122. Going CI (certifiably insane)
123. Wearing a watch
124. Tan lines
125. Barefoot soccer
126. Christmas
127. Christmas cards
128. Almost spitting out a drink when you start laughing

This morning I woke up feeling under the weather, and decided a full assault was the only thing to do. Finished my book (side note: it didn’t end the way I wanted it to. In fact, not a single damn thing turned out well, in my humble opinion. I hate getting to the end and having no one be truly happy. Still a good book.), ran two miles, and then decided I needed to be Zen. Capital Z Zen with capital P Pleasure. (;-))

I ran a hot bath, with lavender bubble bath. (I didn’t even use Joy!!) I lit a candle, brought in a huge ice cold glass of water with lemon in it, took an inspirational book and a Grisham book in, and brought a box of dark chocolate truffles.

My mom came in and laughed and wanted to take pictures. I didn’t let her.

So I read and splashed around and ate a few chocolates and drank my lemon water, and have just felt heavenly all day. Sometimes Zenning is very important.

Looking forward to Night at the Improv tomorrow…Care’s singing Least Complicated with Sevan. Isn’t that exciting? What a beautiful song…I’m very psyched to hear her.

Also going to trek out to cheer on the Dartmouth baseball team in a monsoon. True love…GO BIG GREEN!!!

Oh—and this selection of Things to be Happy About is a gem. Playing with hair, massages, and bubble baths are spectacular things. So is sleep, which is where I’m off to now.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com