<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Wed/Thur’s Thank You List:
Thank you to the E conductor who pulls into Penn at 9:30 for being full of energy and sounding happy to be there every morning.
Thanks for everyone who kept me company at work today: Jags, Vac, Bright, Dan, Chris, Mich, Daddy, and Drew.
Thanks to my earache for making me go home early and letting me get to see the sunset over the Causeway.
Thanks to the fish who keep me company every day for never getting boring.
Thank you to Elizabeth Berg, who wrote the book that I read on the train, for making me think about the woman I want to be, and the man I want, and thanks to Miss and Mere for being people who‘d want to read it too.
Thanks to my parents for working so hard and letting me live in the most beautiful place in the world.
Thanks to my mom for calling today just to say hi, and for teaching me to back up into the garage like an asskicker.
Thanks, Dad, for being the only one brave enough to eat my Easybake Oven brownies all those years ago.
Vac, thanks for you must needs to know. And for calling all the time, and talking about anything, which always ends up being the opposite sex.
Thanks to my orange haired, green-eyed, strong, sweet, smart, lithe, Tiger in bed lover who falls asleep with me every night, loves me unconditionally, and purrrrrrrrs.
Thanks to the dog for the same unconditional love with none of the intelligence.
Thanks to all my Valentines!
Thanks, Missa, for letting me stay with you and being such a wonderful friend.
Thank you, Care, for sleeping with me when we’ve had bad days and knowing that I’d much rather lose an hour of sleep than have you cry on your own.
And thanks for becoming an almost-adult who I’m so proud of--spunky, smart, sweet, generous, and for always having my back.
Thanks to Jags for teaching me that it’s ok to say ANYTHING to your friends, and the most important thing is being comfortable with yourself, and for giving me the best vibrator story in the world.
Thanks to Bri for giving me a cookbook, being someone who truly understands incompetence, and for being such a good sport. Also to Bri’s fam for the hospitality.
Thanks to the man who ran after me and gave me back $11 that had fallen out of my pocket! (Whoever says New York or people in general are bad is dead wrong.)
Also thanks to the guy who ran after me after my glove fell out of my pocket two weeks ago! (New moral: I need deeper pockets.)
Thanks to kids for not letting me take myself too seriously.
Thanks to Ayano-san for talking to me in Japanese and not minding that my conversation half is in English.
Thanks to Bright for being an inspiration! You make me cook, study, learn, run, take photos, and remind me why I’m so glad I joined Theta.
Speaking of, thanks to Theta for having a party this week, and for all the people who played pong with me, chatted, were supportive about the net shirt, and then went DANCING!
Thanks to Dad for taking me to Kura Barn.
Haagen-Dazs, thanks for making the Mint Chip Dazzler.
Thanks to hot baths and bubbles. (JOY!) (“You’re a person, not a pot.” Thanks Mich.)
Thanks to my treadmill for making running a possibility in the winter.
Thanks to my awesome running mix for pushing me. (Get This Party Started, What I Like About You, and Bootylicious start it up.)
Thanks to my waterbed for being the best.
Thanks to the pretty blond conductor who smiles, wishes me good morning, and doesn’t wake me up to check my ticket again. (I snored on the train this morning…)
Thanks to Ben…for being a very random friend for a long time…I can’t believe how many years it’s been!
Thanks to American Idol, for giving me something to get pumped for, and for voting Matt into the finals.
Thanks, Mich, for making fun of me for watching American Idol and for being home and keeping me company and being awesome!
Thanks to Sex and the City for helping us talk openly about dating and sexuality. (Nothing, but nothing, is off limits anymore.)
Thanks to Jags and Missa for cucumbers!
And Missa for the warm blanket I’m under right now.
And all of you for everything. This list could go on for years and years. I love you!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com